As Google is constantly updating there search engine algorithms, seo companies are on the sidelines watching to see where local seo falls and how important it will eventually become. Since the beginning of the year our clients have received numerous $100 free advertising credits from Google in the mail. Google is undoubtedly pushing local advertising to be the NEXT BIG THING in LOCAL SEO.
Small Businesses Get Local Today!
Google local listings are comprised of a small map which usually appears in the top right had corner of a browser once something specific to a locality has been searched. An example of this would be if someone typed in “Dallas Contractors” in their Google search bar. Not only would the top search results appear as normal which could be clicked to open up individual pages, but also the local listing map would be available for use. If the user simply clicks on this local listing map the Google maps application will load with locations and contact information for all available contracting companies who registered with the application in the Dallas area. Just waiving the mouse over the red dots on Google maps will then show contact information for the businesses. One a target is selected and clicked, driving directions can then even be accessed.
Where is Your Local Business Online?
If your a small business owner, you are missing potential traffic from not being seen online. Some great local seo tools to check your online local presence are
- Local Business Listings Scoreboard | Yext Powerlistings
- Online Listings For Small Businesses | Getlisted.org
Use these listings checkers for free and see where your business lies in the online world.
- Fort Worth Texas Local SEO Optimization Company | Google Places, Bing Business Listings | Yahoo Local Listings
- Dallas Texas Local Search Engine Optimization Company | Online Local Directories | Superpages Listings | DEX Listings
- DFW Online Marketing and Local Optimization Company | Internet Marketing | Location Based Services | Foursquare